Pacific Package strengthens strategic cooperation with French packaging material company Autajon
상태바
Pacific Package strengthens strategic cooperation with French packaging material company Autajon
  • By The K Beauty Science
  • Accepted 2022.10.03 12:51
  • Comments 0
이 기사를 공유합니다

Pacific Package, a subsidiary of AmorePacific Group, and Autajon, a French packaging material company, will strengthen their strategic partnership.

Since signing the MOU in 2015, the two companies have maintained a cooperative relationship to exchange their skills and know-how. AmorePacific Group has decided to sell a 60 percent stake in Pacific Package to Otajong to strengthen its level of exchange with Otajong, which has excellent design capabilities and respetable competitiveness within the market. The remaining 40% stake will continue to be held by the AmorePacific Group.

※For more information on this article, please contact The K Beauty Science. We offer it for free of charge, and only for those who request it. Contact: office@thekbs.co.kr


댓글삭제
삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
Comments 0
댓글쓰기
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.
IMPORTANT NEWS
ISSUE PHOTO